Anglomoil PRO E.P.T spray lubricant has been formulated with the latest PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) and polymer technology. Blended with premium anti-wear, anti-corrosion and moisture displacing additives means PRO E.P.T spray lubricant is able to outperform rival products with ease, making this all new spray lubricant a product with unlimited uses.
Marine applications are one of the best ways to evaluate the moisture displacing properties of a spray lubricant. Sea water proves to be no match for this products ability to repel moisture on contact and to create a long lasting protective barrier that outlasts other sprays.
The extreme pressure lubricating performance of PRO E.P.T spray lubricant means one quick application will remove all dry contact and continue to provide an almost permanent lubricating film.
The rapid penetrating action of PRO E.P.T spray lubricant means quick and easy removal of rusted or tight nuts and threads and easy disassembly of weathered components, while leaving a long lasting residual film.
PRO E.P.T spray lubricant can be used in any application requiring an engineering grade spray lubricant.
- Mechanical equipment repair
- Marine & water sports equipment
- Plastic tooling ejector pins
- Slides tracks & trailer curtains
- Shearing hand pieces etc
- Precision equipment & controls
- Splines, cables, chains & slides
- Cars Trucks and motor cycles
- Guns rifles & military equipment
- Threads, tapping and drilling
- Remote control hobby equipment
- Safe tumblers and locks
- Pneumatic equipment
- Bearings & bushes
Technical Data Sheet: PRO-EPT