Anglomoil RASYN RIO 15W/50 is a mineral oil based multigrade crankcase lubricant specifically designed for break in and dyno initiating racing engines. It contains an advanced anti- wear additive pack featuring high zinc levels for ultimate engine wear protection during these first stages of engine startup.
Anglomoil RASYN is designed for Dyno and break-in for racing. RASYN RIO is a High Zinc formulation to protect the valve train including camshafts, followers, rockers and pushrods. It allows the piston rings to bed in correctly, preventing glazing of the bores and can be used for both dynamometer and normal road run in procedures.
Anglomoil RASYN RIO
- Provides the highest levels of zinc and phosphorus for flat-tappet engines
- The contained additive package promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in
- Requires no additional additives
- Good for full power ups on the dyno, one race meeting or up to 700 kilometres on the street
- Provides maximum compression and generates maximum horsepower
- Compatible with methanol and high-octane race fuels
The additive package RASYN RIO is formulated to promote ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in. It provides maximum compression and generates maximum horsepower.